Conair Corp - The bobby pin opener
What were you thinking when thought of the idea!how are you going to hold that little black tear drop of shame and try to hold you hair in place at the same time.
how many hand do you think we have? I know I have two, I don't know about you though. Also putting it though the paper was really *** because you have these little peaces of paper sticking out of the little black tear.
Just asking who thought this was a good idea?
- people that have better things to do then to open my booby-pinsbe69cbf
You may also like
- "The worst customer service I've experienced in years, but that matches the quality of the product. I wanted a decent wig to wear on bad hair days. I could have..."
- "Following a internet review I ordered the clw059-c from Rpgshow company. After more than 3 MONTHS DELAY (too many orders I told), telephone calls and angry emails, I finally received last..."
- "For a democratic country and kapatalistic system we often think people of the Netherlands are lovable and appreciate talent and good looking people. On the contrary Dutch people are often..."
- "Received Tree with greased (black) and scratched remote (see photos), top two sections had been crushed to pack. None of the Clear and Colored lights worked. I called..."
- "I went to Walmart in Lebanon Indiana at 8 am Friday to get 3 advertised items. A 2 in 1 laptop, the 40" TV and the wireless printer. TVs were..."
- "I bought a ballet in Aerosoles. In the store assistants do they job well. I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The..."
- "Ordered a large hand tossed pepperoni pizza from the Knoxville Iowa Pizza Hut, was burnt to a crisp when delivered. Called them back and they knew it was burnt as..."
- "I expressed my opinion and my feelings about Patti Meyers, owner and operator of CafeOldeWorld.com and Cafe Old World Rentals, out of despair, frustration, hopelessness, and shame. Your client, Patti..."
- "I bought a book online from Deer Run Books which was described thusly: "Fine/Very Good/unclipped. Third Printing. Very tight, clean copy with no damage to the pages or hard covers...."