Conair Corp - The bobby pin opener

What were you thinking when thought of the idea!how are you going to hold that little black tear drop of shame and try to hold you hair in place at the same time.

how many hand do you think we have? I know I have two, I don't know about you though. Also putting it though the paper was really *** because you have these little peaces of paper sticking out of the little black tear.

Just asking who thought this was a good idea?

- people that have better things to do then to open my booby-pins

More Review Details

Helpful? 17 Yes 17 3 No 3
Had the same issue 14 Yes 14
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 21 #1037013
This is how you use it... enjoy!

0 0 Reply

Mar 09 #955768 New Braunfels, Texas

I thought that perhaps it was supposed to open, as it looks as though it may be two pieces stuck together. Alas, after repeated attempts to open it, (at least maybe get the *** paper off) I got pliers and thoroughly beat it all to ***. Anger issues, I know. One useless chunk of plastic (and paper, that paper does NOT give up the ghost) and a glass of wine later, I decided to have a look and see if anyone else was having issue with this fantastically inane and strangely infuriating object. Thank you internet for validating me.

1 1 Reply

Aug 15 #1020013

you need a *** glass of wine just because you cant figure out a piece of plastic that isn't even necessary to use? it's not like you wasted money on the gimmick... this pack (with the convenient carry case, and the undesirable plastic teardrop) was the same price as a regular pack of bobby pins that will just fall off the flimsy cardboard and be lost to you forever... look at the bright side, at least your bobby pins have a nice travel case.
god, your trivial, first world problems make me severely pity whoever has to live with you. either that or you're an alcoholic who just decided to use her bobby pins as an excuse for a drink...

1 0 Reply

Feb 18 #947620 Brockton, Massachusetts

I never could get the *** bobby pin opener off of the cardboard backing. I finally gave up and threw it away.

1 0 Reply
teddy bear

Jan 05, 2014 #768927

I agree entirely. I don't have any clue how to use the opener; all the paper is sticking out of the little black teardrop!!! :upset

5 0 Reply

May 23, 2013 #655524 Reading, Pennsylvania

Um, who needs a bobby pin opener ? this is ridiculous !!!
all you need is teeth :) at least, that is how I open my bobby pins, especially if I only have one had :)

anon bear

Dec 25, 2012 #586051

I agree with the previous posters. The tear drop utility would be better served if it was attached to the travel case. Not a random piece of paper we are supposed to save. I think most of us dump all our bobby pins in a tin or something. Not leave them lying around on the purchased card.

Nov 30, 2012 #576457

I agree with the comment from Anonymous. Please supply directions on how to use the pin opener. After tearing the package open, I think I figured out that you need to leave the little black tear on the paper package. If that is the way to use it. Please state that on the package in large print so it is not destroyed before it can be used. I think it might be a good plan but the pin needs to be opened before the hair is placed or curled.

Nov 28, 2012 #575359

WTF are you talking about?!?!

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.